Friday, January 11, 2013

Six Days and Six New Dinner Recipes

Alright, everyone, it's time to get serious.

Starting tomorrow, Saturday, January 12, I will be making a new recipe for dinner each night for six nights.  No old recipes allowed, with the exception of some of the side dishes:  noodles, rice, broccoli, & mashed potatoes.  Four of the new recipes come to me via Pinterest.  Do you follow me on Pinterest? You should.  You can join in my new found love of antique salt boxes.  Yeah, I'm weird like that.

But I digress.  There will be three beef and three chicken recipes, and at least two of them will be made in my older-than-me crock pot.  I will also attempt (ha!) to provide a cost breakdown of the recipes and the cost-per-serving.

Check back with me tomorrow night for the first new recipe:  Honey Mustard Glazed Chicken Over Rice!

No comments:

Post a Comment